Business Plan Enhancement
If you are an existing business with a plan already, there is a good chance your plan may not have been updated since you first launched or whomever initially wrote it for you possibly missed key components. Maybe you’re pursuing further funding and it is simply the time to revamp your old plan and give it a new polished look.
When it comes to your business plan, it needs to be more than just a document with a concept and pitch. There needs to be hard, evident facts with supporting details. Investors will be looking for those more so than trying to be sold on on your idea. Let them come to their own conclusions.
Partnering with High Tide Writing Services will give your business plan a chance to be totally revived and brought up to date.
The Enhancement will include:
- Revived Executive Summary
- KPI analysis and update
- Target projections and financial update
- Policy and Procedure review
- Marketing Strategy review
- Operational update
It’s important to emphasize the right aspects of a business plan.
An Enhancement will also:
- Focus on key components such as Risk and Competitive Analysis, Market Strategy, and your Management Team and their skills.
- Include actual business facts and scalability numbers.
- Be honest about risks and potential obstacles the company may have to hurdle along the way.
Benefits to an Enhancement:
- The idea of your business plan is to communicate competence.
- Improve the structure and appearance.
- Correct errors and fill in gaps before circulating your plan.
- Gain valuable perspective on your business, team, and operations.
- Be prepared to pitch!
- Execute your business model and presentation with confidence and grounded information.
How Does This All Work?
Consider High Tide Writing Services a strategic partner to your business and allow us to be one of your team members. Our services are meant to provide tools for success and growth within your business and your team members.
Because there is no one size fits all to business planning, pricing will be determined per project. High Tide Writing Services aims to create quality plans while respecting your business’s budget.
There will be an initial discussion in which we will review all materials that you have (drafts of business plans, financial reports, any recent research you’ve conducted).
After that initial discussion we will have a follow up conversation to agree on the scope of the project and the engagement fees.
A Terms of Agreement will be drafted as well as a Task Order. Once both parties have signed all relevant contracts, the work will begin.
We will have detailed meetings in order to better understand your business and operations. We will develop strategies and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial forecast.
After gathering the necessary information, HTWS will go to work on enhancing your plan, giving it a whole new look and feel. We will keep in contact with you throughout the process and send you a draft before finalizing the deliverables within a pre-established time frame.
Your business is never a stagnant entity. It is always evolving and changing. There are highs and lows. Your business plan should reflect that and be treated as an ever evolving blue print of your company.
Let’s get to work!